Our mission is to develop technologies that reach billions of smartphone and web users in a rapidly growing gaming market.
If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING in App Entertainment and work with some of the best people in the gaming industry, then go for it and send us your application!
Immedialtely// unlimited contract// fulltime (40h) // Hamburg
- This position is in the digital marketing organization that is responsible for our customer’s digital touch points along the customer journey.
- You will be key contact person for all relevant conversion marketing activities.
- You will act as an entrepreneur, leading a team based on selective KPIs.
- As a passionate and experienced Conversion Manager you lead the optimization of our conversion funnel.
- Your aim is to define metrics and KPI´s to measure the effectiveness of conversion rates and advertising channels.
- You run hundreds of campaigns to improve funnel metrics.
- Your primary tools for running experiments are: Email, push and in-app messaging.
- You use core funnel metrics which include acquisition, activation, DAU/MAU, conversion and retention.
- As the key member of the conversion team, your mission will be to plan and execute a conversion plan for priority markets with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth and retention.
- As a real team player you manage the cooperation and leadership of interdisciplinary teams.
- You take over responsibility and make business decisions.
- You have relevant professional experience working in an analytical environment and some years professional experience in performance driven online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up.
- You have managed online marketing campaigns before and feel comfortable rolling up your sleeves to execute things yourself (programming e-mails, pulling queries or Photoshop image tweaks).
- You are knowledgeable of the required tools and skills (Google analytics, basic HTML editing, e-mail management, Photoshop, etc).
- You have a strategic mindset and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets.