Immediately// unlimited contract
Product Owner (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Product Owner to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
You will manage the architecture of our backend system with our Product department and will be in charge of the following:
- We are building a gaming platform used by international customers worldwide in sports, entertainment and publishing industry. As a Product Owner you will make a decisive contribution to our product strategy, our profitability and our growth.
- You work together with the stakeholders and the development team on the requirements and features tasked based on the market needs to create THE market leading products for our consumers.
- You will work closely with a team of developers and manage their progress.
- You will be key contact person for all relevant Stakeholders.
- Present your project progress at regular intervals to the management.
- You will act as an entrepreneur, leading a team based on selective KPIs.
- You are implementing a lean, high output development process and improve the quality of development.
- You have already accumulated several years of product management/product owner experience, especially with mobile/web apps.
- You have a strong knowledge of project management in an environment with flat hierarchies and ideally have expertise in agile software development methods.
- You are a digital native who has a strong interest in technology, you know the common business models and have experience in business development, if possible also in the mobile app environment.
- You are familiar with online / mobile marketing (conversion rates, tkp, cpm).
- You understand how to harmonize user needs and business goals with technological challenges.
- You want to take over responsibility and make business decisions.
- You have proven that you are a real team player who masters and appreciates the cooperation and leadership of interdisciplinary teams.
- Competitive salary – we believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget – we believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences.
- Flexible working hours and Home office – we believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – state-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time.
And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
We are an international Company, please send your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!